This topic provides instructions on how to add reports.
Make sure that:
- You have rules defined before you add a report.
- You have understood the components of the Report view. For more information, see Report View.
- You have understood the components of the Build a Report view. For more information, see Build Report View.
Perform the following steps to add reports to a group or sub-group from the Report panel:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration> Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Reporttoolbar, click .
The Build Report tab is displayed.
- Enter the name of the report.
- Drag and drop the text and rules to the report.
- Click Save.
A confirmation message that the report is saved successfully is displayed.
Perform the following tasks:
- You can edit, delete or refresh a report from the Report panel.
- You can schedule a report from the Schedule a Report view.
Previous Topic:Define Report Groups and Reports
Next Topic:Add a Report Group
You are hereTable of Contents > Working with Reports in the Reporting Module > Define Report Groups and Reports > Add a Report