This topic provides instructions on how to set permissions for a report group.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Report view. For more information, see Report View.
- You have understood the access permissions the user will have depending on the user role. For more information, see Manage Access for a Report or Report Group
- You have a minimal 'Read & Write' access permission to set access permissions for a report group.
Perform the following steps to set access permissions for a Report Group:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report Groups panel, select or right-click on a report group.
- Click > Permissions.
The Reports Permissions dialog box is displayed.
- Based on the user role, select the appropriate buttons.
- (Optional) Select the appropriate checkbox to apply the selected permissions to sub-groups and reports in the group.
- (Optional) Select the appropriate checkbox to provide read access permission to rules in the reports.
- Click Save.
A confirmation message that the permission is successfully set for the selected report group is displayed.
Previous Topic:Set Access Control for a Report
Next Topic:Investigate a Report
You are hereTable of Contents > Working with Reports in the Reporting Module > Manage Acess for a Report or Report Group > Set Access Control for a Report Group