This topic provides instructions on how to add a template.
Make sure that:
- You have understood the components of the Alert view. For more information, see Alert View.
- You have understood the components of the Template view. For more information, see Template View.
Perform the following steps to add a template:
- In the Security Analytics menu, click Administration > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Alerts.
The Alert view is displayed.
- Click .
The Template view tab is displayed.
- In the Template toolbar, click .
The Create/Modify Template dialog box is displayed.
- Enter the name of the template.
- Enter an alert message.
- Click Create.
A confirmation message that the template is created successfully is displayed.
Previous Topic:Define Alert Templates
Next Topic:Delete a Template
You are hereTable of Contents > Working with Alerts in the Reporting Module > Define Alert Templates > Add a Template