Multi-scanner-like cloud service to provide unique malware classification via deep learning and fuzzy-hashing
R&D in security demands inbound intelligence from the product install base, and the greater security community. Malware files are an excellent source of intelligence. RSA has new and patented methods of malware detection that need to be exposed and validated, executed uniquely without the overhead of traditional dynamic analysis, and without the overhead of running multiple AV scanners.
Launch a “Multi-scanner” Azure native cloud service that:
- Is free to use!
- Doesn't use AV scanners.
- Provides a meaningful UX for analysts to leverage in their day-to-day tasks.
- Provides a channel to source malware intelligence directly into RSA Live Connect & RSA FirstWatch.
- Based on three technical differentiators:
1. Leverages Deep Learning Analytics to increase score accuracy
2. Malware Genome classification, score accuracy (PATENTED)
3. Attack Vector Analytics (PATENTED)