VirusTotal-like cloud service to provide unique malware classification via deep learning and fuzzy-hashing
Market standard R&D in security demands INBOUND intelligence from the product install base, and the greater security community. Malware files are an excellent source of intelligence. RSA needs thought leadership (like competitors) in advanced analytics such as Deep Learning, SSDEEP and other novel methods to support RSA NetWitness intelligence and detection effectiveness.
“By 2018 deep learning (deep neural networks, DNN) will be standard components in 80% of data scientists’ tool boxes”
Launch a “VirusTotal–Like” Azure native cloud service that:
- Is free to use.
- Provides RSA branded channel to source malware intelligence directly into RSA Live Connect / RSA FirstWatch.
- Based on three technical differentiators:
1. Leverages Deep Learning Analytics to increase score accuracy
2. Malware Genome classification, score accuracy (PATENTED)
3. Attack Vector Analytics (PATENTED)