You can choose a filter to display:
- Events belonging to a particular event source
- Events belonging to particular event source types
- Events collected from a particular log Collector
- Events list arranged in a order based on the Event Source Type, Log Collector, Log Decoder or Last Event Time.
To filter the list of event sources:
- In the Security Analytics menu, select Administration > Health & Wellness.
- Select Event Source Monitoring.
- Filter the list in one of the following ways:
- To view the events generated by a particular event source, type the required event source in the Event Source field. Select Regex to enable Regex filter and click Apply. It performs a regular expression search against text and lists out the specified category. This field also supports globbing pattern matching.
All events generated by the Event Source specified are displayed.
- To view events collected from a particular Log Collector, select a Log Collector from the drop-down list and click Apply.
A list of all events being collected from the specified Log Collector from various event sources is displayed.
For details on various parameters and description see Event Source Monitoring View .
Previous Topic:Configure Event Source Monitoring
You are hereTable of Contents > Monitor Health and Wellness of Security Analytics > Monitor Event Sources > Filter Event Sources