|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle|
RSA Version/Condition: 6.9.1, 7.0.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2
|Issue||RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Menus do not display correctly in Internet Explorer (IE) 11.|
|Cause||This is a known issue in the following versions if Microsoft IE 11 is configured to display the content in Compatibility View (sometimes called Compatibility Mode).|
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle 6.9.1 P23
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle 7.0.0 P05
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle 7.0.1 (all patches)
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle 7.0.2 (all patches)
|Resolution||IE 11 Compatibility View is not supported with RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle. See the Platform Support Matrix for more information.|
- In Internet Explorer select Compatibility View Settings from the menu.
- If the site is explicitly selected for Compatibility View, disable it by removing the IP address or hostname from the Websites you've added to the Compatibility View dialog box:
- If the site is not explicitly added, ensure that the site is not part of the Intranet sites zone, or disable the Display intranet sites in Compatibility View checkbox.