|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle|
RSA Version/Condition: 6.9.1, 7.0.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2
|Issue||RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle menus do not display correctly in Internet Explorer (IE) 11.|
Users may experience the following warning on the logon dialog when logging into RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle.
|Cause||This is a known issue in the following versions, if Microsoft IE 11 is configured to display the content in Compatibility View (sometimes called Compatibility Mode) or if Microsoft Enterprise Mode is enforced for the domain hosting the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle application.|
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 6.9.1 P23
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.0 P05
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.1 (all patches)
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.2 (all patches)
|Resolution||This is partially resolved in the following patches. These patches allow partial restoration of the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle menu operation: |
Full functionality of all other features of the product are not restored. Specifically in RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.2 and later users using Microsoft Internet Explorer in these modes will not be able to leverage the WorkPoint editor.
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 6.9.1 P25
- for RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.0 please upgrade to 7.0.2 and apply the latest patch.
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.1 P05
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.2 P04
- RSA Identify Governance & Lifecycle 7.1.0 GA
- IE 11 Compatibility View and Microsoft Enterprise Mode are not supported with RSA Identity Governance a& Lifecycle. See the Platform Support Matrix for more information.mmAs workarounds, please try t he following:
- In Internet Explorer select Compatibility View Settings from the menu.
- If the site is explicitly selected for Compatibility View, disable it by removing the IP address or hostname from the Websites you've added to the Compatibility View dialog box:
- If the site is not explicitly added, ensure that the site is not part of the Intranet sites zone, or disable the Display intranet sites in Compatibility View checkbox.
- There is no work around for environments where Microsoft Enterprise Mode is enabled for the domain hosting the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle instance. The RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle instance must be excluded from hosts in the Enterprise Mode list.