RSA Archer Project Management provides a simple framework for managing multiple large-scale projects simultaneously, evaluating project complexity and priority, and redirecting resources to areas where they are needed most to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget. Program managers can manage multiple projects, while project managers are responsible for assuring their projects are meeting their milestone scope and delivery timelines within the allotted budget. Project team members can manage their individual tasks and document related expenses.
RSA Archer Project Management can augment RSA Archer Third Party Engagement implementations to systematically manage contractor or vendor projects. And if you are cataloging risks with the RSA Archer Risk Catalog, you can easily tie project risks into your existing risk catalog.
Project management is a core tenant for organizations managing the rollout process for Archer implementations, for general IT projects, third party contractor deliverables, or general program management. RSA Archer Project Management offers an integrated approach to develop and deliver those projects on time, on scope, and within budget.
- Manage and monitor a portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Define project scope, milestones, schedule, staffing, and expenses
- Assign project staff based on availability across all projects
- Manage all project documentation
Leverage real-time dashboards and report to identify project status, budget, milestone status, and more
- Gain insight into a variety project risks and costs that influence project quality and delivery
Document project milestones and track their completion
- Access a real-time view of stakeholders and resources, timelines, project activities and artifacts
- Identify and manage issues that may impact project success, and quickly react to changes in project scope or resource availability
- Build project delivery confidence through real-time reports to key stakeholders
- RSA Archer Issues Management is optional to document issues, deficiencies or issues, and manage the remediation of the exception process.
- The offering requires the Contacts application which can be found in the following use case offerings:
- RSA Archer Audit Engagements & Workpapers
- RSA Archer Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- RSA Archer Controls Assurance Program Management
- RSA Archer Incident Management
- RSA Archer IT Risk Management
- RSA Archer Loss Event Management
- RSA Archer Operational Risk Management
- RSA Archer Security Incident Management
- RSA Archer Third Party Catalog
There are two opportunities for organizations to extend RSA Archer Project Management through integration with RSA Archer use cases:
- RSA Archer Project Management provides light capabilities for tracking project risks. If you are looking for a more robust risk register, RSA Archer Project Management can leverage the RSA Archer Risk Catalog use case.
- If your organization is looking to extend third party programs to more systematically manage the projects contractors or vendors, you can link RSA Archer Project Management with the RSA Archer Third Party Engagement use case.
Please note that connections to these use cases will not be configured out-of-the-box, but can be easily added through a cross-reference.
Supported Platform Version
RSA Archer Project Management was developed for and validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.2 Patch 3.
RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses
Six (6) RSA Archer On-Demand licenses are required for RSA Archer Project Management.
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Project Management:
- Watch a short demonstration video;
- Read the RSA Archer Project Management app-pack implementation guide; and
- Download the RSA Archer Project Management install package.
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.