This is a video of Peter Beardmore delivering the scripted RSA Business-Driven Security presentation
RSA Archer Product Marketing Manager delivers a video discussing how RSA can help organizations deliver what we call Business-Driven Security.
With its new Business-Driven Security architecture, RSA aims to provide organizations the tools needed to link security information to business context and protect the most sensitive assets. The RSA Business-Driven Security solutions focus on threat detection and response, consumer fraud protection, identity and access assurance, and business risk management.
On-Demand Learning (self-paced eLearning)
Prerequisite Knowledge / Skills
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand what degree security incidents impact business continuity
- Recognize that security teams need to be better and faster at what they do, when detecting and responding to threats
- Envision the technology capabilities coming together to deliver business-driven security
- Explain the ability to enable the domains of security exclusion and inclusion to work in concert, and translate the critical details of cyber security into the language of risk is something RSA is uniquely positioned to do
- Understand that RSA has among the longest and most distinguished histories of security innovation, research, and development around the globe
- Identify the number of on-ramps customers can get started in their transformation to a Business- Driven Security strategy