RSA announces the qualification of RSA Access Manager Agents on v5.0 SP4 across different webserver-platform combinations.
RSA Access Manager Agent 5.0 SP4 has been qualified on the following platform combination
- Apache 2.4.23 Web Server (64-bit) on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 (x86_64)
- Red Hat Jboss Web server 3.0.3 (64-bit) on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 (x86_64)
- Oracle iPlanet Web Server 7.0 Update 24 (32-bit/64-bit) on Oracle Solaris 11.3 (SPARC64)
- IIS Web Server 10 (32-bit/64-bit) on Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition (x86_64)
- IBM HTTP Server (IHS) 9.0 (64-bit) on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 (x86_64)
- IBM HTTP Server (IHS) 9.0 (64-bit) on IBM AIX 7.2
The respective updated kits for these platforms are available under the download section of RSA Access Manager
RSA Access Manager Agent 5.0 SP4
RSA Access Manager Server 6.2
RSA recommends that customers upgrade to the respective RSA Access Manager v5.0 SP4 agent for this platform support.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA Access Manager page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.