|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: Archer Platform
RSA Version/Condition: 6.x, 5.x
Platform: RSA Link (community.rsa.com), RSA Download Central (download.rsasecurity.com)
|Tasks||The instructions below explain how to download the full installer on RSA Link.|
If you experience any issues with this process or have any questions, please contact RSA Customer Support for further assistance.
- Navigate to the page for the RSA Archer Platform version that you wish to download. (e.g. )
- Click on the Platform Installer Download link under the Downloads section.
- Click on the Upgrade link on the row with ARCHER PLATFORM as the Asset.
- Read the on-screen instructions and then click the Continue button.
- Read the additional on-screen instructions and click on the Download Software button.
This step may take several seconds to load. There is no need to click on the button a second time.
- Hover the mouse over the options icon in the far right column and select the Product List option.
- Click on the name of the version that is listed, or click on the Archive tab to find earlier product versions.
- Review the license agreement for the download and then click on the I Agree button.
- Select the item(s) you wish to download and then click on the Download Selected Files button.
|Notes||The Version Upgrades page shown in Step 3 above can also be accessed from the Case Management portal within RSA Link by clicking on the Upgrades tab.|