|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: Archer Platform
RSA Version/Condition: 6.x, 5.x
Platform: RSA Link (community.rsa.com), RSA Download Central (download.rsasecurity.com)
|Issue||The user needs to download the RSA Archer Platform full installer and is unsure of how to locate it on RSA Link.|
|Resolution||The instructions below explain how to download the full installer on RSA Link.|
- Navigate to the page for the RSA Archer Platform version that you wish to download. (e.g. )
- Click on the Platform Installer Download link under the Downloads section.
- Click on the Upgrade link on the row with ARCHER PLATFORM as the Asset.
- Read the on-screen instructions and then click the Continue button.
- Read the additional on-screen instructions and click on the Download Software button.
This step may take several seconds to load. There is no need to click on the button a second time.
- Hover the mouse over the options icon in the far right column and select the Product List option.
- Click on the name of the version that is listed, or click on the Archive tab to find earlier product versions.
- Review the license agreement for the download and then click on the I Agree button.
- Select the item(s) you wish to download and then click on the Download Selected Files button.
If you experience any issues with this process or have any questions, please contact RSA Customer Support for further assistance.
|Notes||The Version Upgrades page shown in Step 3 above can also be accessed from the Case Management portal within RSA Link by clicking on the Upgrades tab.|