|Applies To||RSA Product Set: SecurID|
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Agent for Web for IIS
RSA Version/Condition: 7.x, 8.x
O/S Version: Microsoft Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
|Issue||When clicking Log In on the RSA login page it immediately redirects to a blank page with the path: WebID/IISWebAgentIF.dll.|
|Cause||There are several possible causes:|
- Misconfiguration of the IIS App Pool.
- The Web Agent install directory has improper permissions.
|Resolution||There are several points to check for fixing this issue:|
- The WebID component of RSA Web Agent needs to have the SecurID App Pool in use by it from the IIS management interface.
- Make sure the RSA Web Agent install directory has the proper permissions (that is, read/write by the web server named IUSR).
- After making these changes make sure to restart the browser and clear browser cookies.
- And most importantly restart the IIS service by opening PowerShell or a command line window and typing: