Dear Valued RSA Customer,
RSA is pleased to announce the general availability of RSA Security Analytics 10.6.4.
This service pack includes new and enhanced features along with 42 fixes. The following are the highlights of the release. Please refer to product documentation for further details.
- Improvements for SIEM and Log Parsing
- Normalization of Event Time
- Identification of logging devices in Windows environments
- Expanded support for customized CEF parsing
- Analytics and Detection
- Improvements for Alert Configurations in ESA
- New OOTB Dashboards for RSA SecurID and Threat Hunting
Support for STIX v1.0 and v1.1 which enables backwards compatibility for additional flexibility
- Expanded Visibility
- Proxy Support for AWS CloudTrail Collection
- 11 issues with Security
- 5 issues with Server
- 2 issues with Log Collector
- 3 issues with Health and Wellness
- 3 issues with Investigation
- 3 issues with Administration
- 1 issue with Context Hub
- 5 issues with Reporting
- 3 issues with Event Stream Analysis
- 6 issues with Core Services
RSA Security Analytics 10.5.1 or later
RSA Security Analytics 10.6.0 or later
Customers running Security Analytics 10.5.1.x or 10.6.x.x should apply this Service Pack. For customers on earlier versions, please refer to the upgrade documentation for full details of supported upgrade paths.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA NetWitness Suite page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.