This on-demand learning describes how risk-based analysis and authentication are handled by RSA SecurID Access
This on-demand learning describes policy and authentication configurations related to user risk factors and confidence in a user’s identity. This training describes the function of the RSA risk engine to gather static and behavioral facts and determine when additional authentication is required according to configured policies.
Demonstrations of the key configurations are provided to augment the descriptions and to show the specific steps involved.
RSA SecurID Access customers interested in understanding more about how identity confidence is used in evaluating authentication and access policies.
Students should have familiarity with the concepts of: strong (multi-factor) user authentication, cloud applications, the RADIUS protocol, and networking communication.
Students should view the following RSA University on-demand learning courses prior to viewing this course:
- Introduction to the RSA SecurID Access Solution
- Introduction to RSA SecurID Access Architecture
- RSA SecurID Access: Configuring the SSO Agent
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the risk-related authentication options in RSA SecurID Access
- Configure Identity Confidence for Cloud Authentication Service access policies
- Describe the role of the RSA Authentication Manager Web Tier server
- Configure Risk-based Authentication in RSA Authentication Manager.
Risk Analytics Overview
- Risk Engine and Risk Analytics
- Relationship between Confidence Level and Risk
- Risk-related options in RSA SecurID Access
Configuring Identity Confidence in the Cloud Authentication Service
- Identity Confidence configuration
- Assurance Levels
Configuring Risk-Based Authentication in RSA Authentication Manager
- RSA Authentication Manager Web Tier
- Device identification
- Behavioral analysis
- Establishing an assurance level