000035433 - How do I reset the On-Demand Authentication (ODA) PIN for my RSA Link account?

Document created by RSA Customer Support Employee on Aug 3, 2017Last modified by RSA Customer Support Employee on Aug 3, 2017
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Article Content

Article Number000035433
Applies ToRSA Product Set: RSA Link (community.rsa.com)
Platform: RSA Self-Service Console (community.rsa.com/selfservice)
IssueAfter logging in to RSA Link I am being asked to verify my credentials by entering a PIN.
User-added image
ResolutionWhen registering for an RSA Link account, users are required to set up risk-based authentication in the form of security questions and/or On-Demand Authentication (ODA).  When selecting the latter, the user must create a PIN and provide their mobile phone number.  When prompted in the future to authenticate using this method, the user will enter the PIN and a tokencode will then be sent via text message (SMS) that can be entered to allow access.
A user's On-Demand Authentication (ODA) PIN can be changed at any time by logging in to the RSA Self-Service Console for RSA Link.
After logging in, the PIN can be changed by clicking on the change PIN link as shown in the screenshot below.
User-added image
NotesIf you cannot remember your On-Demand Authentication (ODA) PIN, please contact RSA Customer Support and they will be able to reset your PIN.

Attachments

Outcomes