Complete the following procedure to configure core RSA Security Analytics component services on a virtual machines (VMs) in the Azure Cloud environment.
- Go to azuremarketplace.microsoft.com and sign in with your credentials.
- Search for RSA.
- Click RSA NetWitness (RSA Security Analytics) core service (for example, RSA NetWitness Concentrator) and click Create.
The Create virtual machine wizard is displayed with the 1 Basics section is in focus.
- Complete Basics.
- Specify a VM Name (for example, Concentrator).
- Select SSD for the VM disk typeof the Concentrator. Select HDD for all other components.
Solid State Disk (SSD) performs better than a Hard Drive (HDD).
- Select Password for Authentication type.
- Enter your credentials (that is User name and Password) and Confirm Password.
- Click OK.
Azure validates your Basic specifications and the 2 Size section is in focus.
- Click on the appropriate VM size (for example, Standard DS14 v2 for the Concentrator) for the service and click Select for a VM Size.
See Azure VM Configuration Recommendations for the VM sizes RSA recommends for each service.
Azure validates your Size specifications and the 3 Settings section is in focus.
- Specify Settings.
- In the Storage field, make sure Use manage disks is set to Yes .
- Under Network:
- Adjust Virtual network, Subnet and Public IP address according to the requirements of your network..
- Specify a valid Network security group.
For information on Network security groups, see the Microsoft Azure documentation (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/virtual-network/virtual-networks-nsg). Refer to Deployment: Network Architecture and Ports (https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-74061) for a comprehensive list of the ports you must set up for all Security Analytics components.
- Click OK.
Azure validates your VM and the 4 Purchase section is in focus.
- Click Purchase to create the core RSA Security Analytics component service (for example, Concentrator) VM in Azure.
- Configure the host VM in RSA Security Analytics 10.6.4.
See Step 3. Configure Host VMs in Security Analytics for instructions.
- Repeat steps 1 through 8 inclusive for the rest of the core RSA Security Analytics component services.
Previous Topic:Step 1 . Deploy SA Server in Azure
You are hereTable of Contents > Azure Deployment Checklist > Step 2. Deploy Component Core Services in Azure