Configure individual hosts and services as described in RSA Security Analytics Host and Services Configuration Guide. This guide also describes the procedures for applying updates and preparing for version upgrades.
- SSH to the host using the credentials you specified in the 1 Basics section of the Create VM wizard when you created the VM in Azure (in item 4d of Step 2. Deploy Component Core Services in Azure).
- Reset the password for root.
- SSH to the host using root for username and the password created in the previous step and provide Security Analytics an IP for provisioning.
- Log in to Security Analytics.
- Go to Administration > Hosts.
The New Hosts dialog is displayed with the host VMs that you created in Azure.
- Select the hosts that you want to enable.
The Enable menu option becomes active.
- Click Enable.
- In the main Hosts view, click Discover.
Security Analytics discovers the new host.
- Select the component service (for example, Log Collector).
After you successfully provision the hosts, you can use the Security Analytics and all its features.
Previous Topic:Step 2. Deploy Component Core Services in Azure
Next Topic:Revision History
You are hereTable of Contents > Azure Deployment Checklist > Step 3. Configure Host VMs in Security Analytics