This on-demand lab describes the installation process and overall methodology for installing the RSA Archer Platform.
This self-paced on-demand lab describes the installation process and overall methodology for installing the RSA Archer Platform. Installation of single-host and multiple-host environments is discussed along with system requirements and considerations for the infrastructure in which the RSA Archer Platform can be deployed.
Lab exercises provide students with the ability to practice what they have learned. To maximize the value of your learning experience, this course also includes access to RSA University’s virtual environment.
Anyone interested in the steps and information required to install RSA Archer.
Estimated time to complete is 5 hours. Exact time required to complete all lab exercises will vary based on the existing Archer experience level of each learner.
Basic knowledge of Windows and SQL server management
Also recommended: RSA Archer Administration I
Upon successful completion of this on-demand lab, participants should be able to:
- List Archer’s components and the types of possible configurations
- Identify Pre-Installation checklists and requirements
- Use the RSA Archer Installation Guide as a resource
- Install the RSA Archer platform in a single host environment
- Validate that the installation was performed correctly
- Installation Overview
- Archer GRC Platform Architecture
- Archer Control Panel
- Pre-installation tasks
- Pre-Installation checklist
- Database server requirements and preparation
- Web server requirements and preparation
- Final tasks
- Installation tasks
- Installing RSA Archer
- Setting up RSA Archer instance
- Configuring the web server
- Testing the instance
- Accompanying hands-on lab includes a step-by-step walkthrough of performing a single-host Archer installation