Global-Regulation provides a comprehensive global law search engine containing approximately 1.6 million laws from 90 countries, including over 800,000 translated laws, all translated to English.
RSA Archer clients can import search results from Global-Regulation’s international law search into your regulatory intelligence review process. This information can then help your organization determine specific changes that may impact business policies and controls.
Global-Regulation International Law Search integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Search through the Global-Regulation international Law Search
- Import search results through an automated data feed or manually through a data import into the RSA Archer regulatory intelligence review process
- Review the latest regulatory changes to determine impacts to enterprise infrastructure and impacts to policies and controls
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Impacted Use Case: RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.2 Patch 3+.
- Global Regulation Subscription: This integration requires a subscription to the Global Regulation Integrational Law Search capabilities. Visit the Global Regulation website for more information.
For More Information
To learn more about the Global-Regulation RSA Ready certified integration: