Through the RSA Archer ecosystem, you can tap into the collective knowledge of the RSA Archer community and certified RSA Archer experts to help you get your risk management program on the right path, right from the start. The RSA Archer Exchange is an integral part of the RSA Archer ecosystem, providing a faster and more flexible development cycle for RSA and partners to deliver value-add offerings for your RSA Archer implementation. Offered online through RSA Link, the RSA Archer Exchange provides access to pre-built App-Packs, Integrations, Tools & Utilities, and Content that complement and enhance out-of-the-box capabilities of RSA Archer use cases. You can leverage the RSA Archer Exchange to expand your use of RSA Archer solutions into new business processes, to address specific industry, geographic, regulatory, or technical requirements.
RSA Archer Exchange offerings include:
- App-Packs – pre-built applications addressing adjacent or supporting GRC processes (e.g. niche, industry, geo specific)
- Integrations – pre-built data exchange configurations to bring data into and push data out of the RSA Archer Platform
- Tools & Utilities – pre-built functions enabling administrators to more easily manage their RSA Archer Platform implementation
- Content – pre-mapped collection of best-practice policies, control standards, legal and regulatory requirements, industry standards, and assessments
Through the RSA Archer Exchange, you can:
- Enhance the breadth and depth of your RSA Archer solutions
- Adapt your risk program to keep pace with your organization’s changing needs
- Leverage functionality developed by RSA Archer partners
Frequently Asked Questions
Do RSA Archer Exchange offerings require a product purchase or license?
Each offering listed on the RSA Archer Exchange includes an overview of the features and functions for the offering, as well as:
- Prerequisite RSA Archer use cases that must be installed in order for the specific offering to operate
- On-demand application (ODA) licenses required for some app-packs, integrations, and tools & utilities
- Minimum RSA Archer Platform release required to support the functionality of the specific offering
For a comprehensive listing of all offering requirements, please review the Integration / Implementation Guides available on the RSA Archer Exchange Documentation & Downloads subspace.
Do all App-Packs require RSA Archer use cases?
Many App-Packs – but not all -- require installation of prerequisite use cases. We recommend that you review the requirements listed in the Integration / Implementation guides available on the RSA Archer Exchange Documentation & Downloads subspace.
Is technical support available for RSA Archer Exchange offerings?
Yes. Customer satisfaction is RSA’s top priority. Therefore, RSA and RSA Partners will provide technical support for their respective offerings on the RSA Archer Exchange.
- For technical support questions regarding RSA offerings, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at email@example.com.
- For technical support regarding App-Pack or Tools & Utilities offerings provided by an RSA Partner, please refer to the contact provided on the offering’s Installation Package listing on the RSA Archer Exchange Documentation & Downloads subspace.
How often will new offerings for the RSA Archer Exchange be released?
RSA Archer Exchange follows a continuous release model where offerings are released as soon as they are complete. New and/or updated offering releases are announced collectively at the end of each quarter in mid-February, mid-May, mid-August, and mid-November of each year. RSA will issue a Product Advisory to announce new RSA Archer Exchange offerings; please “follow” the RSA Archer Suite Product Advisories to receive notifications of releases.
Are RSA Archer Exchange offerings updated regularly?
RSA’s mission is to ensure that offerings provided through the RSA Archer Exchange work with the latest RSA Archer Platform release. RSA and RSA Partners are required to validate that their respective offerings operate as expected within six months of General Availability for major (e.g. 6.0) and minor (e.g. 6.2) releases of the RSA Archer Platform.
How does RSA determine which Platform release version is used when validating a new or updated offering?
Each offering introduced to the RSA Archer Exchange is designed, developed, and validated for the latest generally available RSA Archer Platform release version at the time of development. For example, the RSA Archer Gift Registration app-pack released for the RSA Archer Exchange release R8 on May 21 was developed and validated on RSA Archer release 6.5, even though release 6.6 was available on May 1. This occurred because primary development of the offering occurred before release 6.6 was generally available.
How do I obtain an RSA Partner offering? How do I get documentation for offerings?
To access App-Packs and Tools & Utilities Documentation, visit the RSA Archer Exchange Documentation & Downloads subspace.
To download the Installation Package for an RSA Partner App-Pack or Tools & Utilities, contact the partner for the files. The RSA Archer Exchange Partner contact information is listed on the RSA Archer Exchange Documentation & Downloads subspace.
Questions? Feel free to contact RSA.Exchange@rsa.com.
Can RSA Archer customers submit offerings for the RSA Archer Exchange?
RSA’s top priority is ensuring customer satisfaction, and it is our obligation to customers who implement RSA Archer Exchange offerings that they receive priority support and offering updates as needed. We have found that while our clients are typically not well equipped to provide the necessary support and services for RSA Archer Exchange offerings, RSA and RSA SecurWorld partners do have these capabilities. Therefore, at this time, only RSA Partners are eligible to participate in offering submissions.