Through the RSA Archer ecosystem, you can tap into the collective knowledge of the RSA Archer community and certified RSA Archer experts to help you get your risk management program on the right path, right from the start. The RSA Exchange is an integral part of the RSA Archer ecosystem, providing a faster and more flexible development cycle for RSA and partners to deliver value-add offerings for your RSA Archer implementation. Offered online through RSA Link, the RSA Exchange provides access to pre-built App-Packs, Integrations, and Tools & Utilities that complement and enhance out-of-the-box capabilities of RSA Archer use cases. Customers can leverage the RSA Exchange to expand their use of RSA Archer solutions into new business processes, to address specific industry, geographic, regulatory, or technical requirements.
RSA Exchange offerings include:
- App-Packs – pre-built applications addressing adjacent or supporting GRC processes (e.g. niche, industry, geo specific)
- Integrations – pre-built data exchange configurations to bring data into and push data out of the RSA Archer Platform
- Tools & Utilities – pre-built functions enabling administrators to more easily manage their RSA Archer Platform implementation
Through the RSA Exchange, you can:
- Enhance the breadth and depth of your RSA Archer solutions
- Adapt your risk program to keep pace with your organization’s changing needs
- Leverage functionality developed by RSA Archer partners
Frequently Asked Questions
Do RSA Exchange offerings require a product purchase or license?
Each offering listed on the RSA Exchange includes an overview of the features and functions for the offering, as well as:
- Pre-requisite RSA Archer use cases that must be installed in order for the specific offering to operate
- On-demand application (ODA) licenses required for some app-packs, integrations, and tools & utilities
- Minimum RSA Archer Platform release required to support the functionality of the specific offering
For a comprehensive listing of all offering requirements, please review the Integration / Implementation Guides available on the RSA Exchange Documentation & Downloads subspace.
Do all App-Packs require RSA Archer use cases?
Many App-Packs – but not all -- require installation of pre-requisite use cases. We recommend that you review the requirements listed in the Integration / Implementation guides available on the RSA Exchange Documentation & Downloads subspace.
Is technical support available for RSA Exchange offerings?
Yes. Customer satisfaction is RSA’s top priority. Therefore, RSA and RSA Partners will provide technical support for their respective offerings on the RSA Exchange.
- For technical support questions regarding RSA offerings, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at email@example.com.
- For technical support regarding App-Pack or Tools & Utilities offerings provided by an RSA Partner, please refer to the contact provided on the offering’s Installation Package listing on the RSA Exchange Documentation & Downloads subspace.
How often will new offerings for the RSA Exchange be released?
RSA Exchange releases will follow a quarterly release cadence for introducing new offerings and updating existing offerings. RSA will issue a Product Advisory to announce new RSA Exchange offerings; please “follow” the RSA Archer Suite Product Advisories to receive notifications of releases.
Are RSA Exchange offerings updated regularly?
RSA’s mission is to ensure that offerings provided through the RSA Exchange work with the latest RSA Archer Platform release. RSA and RSA Partners are required to validate that their respective offerings operate as expected within six months of General Availability for major (e.g. 6.0) and minor (e.g. 6.2) releases of the RSA Archer Platform.
How do I obtain an RSA Partner offering? How do I get documentation for offerings?
To access App-Packs and Tools & Utilities Documentation, visit the RSA Exchange Documentation & Downloads subspace.
To download the Installation Package for an RSA Partner App-Pack or Tools & Utilities, contact the partner for the files. The RSA Exchange Partner contact information is listed on the RSA Exchange Documentation & Downloads subspace.
Questions? Feel free to contact RSA.Exchange@rsa.com.
Can RSA Archer customers submit offerings for the RSA Exchange?
RSA’s top priority is ensuring customer satisfaction, and it is our obligation to customers who implement RSA Exchange offerings that they receive priority support and offering updates as needed. We have found that while our clients are typically not well equipped to provide the necessary support and services for RSA Exchange offerings, RSA and RSA SecurWorld partners do have these capabilities. Therefore, at this time, only RSA Partners are eligible to participate in offering submissions.