SecurityScorecard provides an exclusive security rating platform able to determine the security risk of any organization on the Internet. The company's proprietary SaaS offering helps enterprises gain operational command of their security postures and across all of their partners, and vendors. The SecurityScorecard platform provides continuous, non-intrusive monitoring for any organization including third and fourth parties. SecurityScorecard offers a breadth and depth of critical data points including a broad range of risk categories such as Application Security, Malware, Patching Cadence, Network Security, Hacker Chatter, Social Engineering and Leaked Information.
Through integration, RSA Archer clients can leverage SecurityScorecard to improve vendor risk intelligence. The combined solution provides cybersecurity ratings for third parties and supporting data to provide detailed and in-depth information on the potential risks within those third parties- in the form of Factor ratings and Finding counts. This information enables security and risk professionals to assess the cybersecurity of potential business partners and to monitor cybersecurity ratings of existing partners.
Security Scorecard integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Synchronize third party information with vendor data within SecurityScorecard
- Review SecurityScorecard company scores for RSA Archer third parties
- Drill into company scores to obtain factor scores, issue types, and findings
- Configure reports and alerts for score changes
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer Third Party Governance
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Third Party Catalog
On-Demand Application (ODA) Requirements: One (1) RSA Archer On-Demand (ODA) license is required for the SecurityScorecard integration.
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.2.
For More Information
To learn more about the SecurityScorecard RSA Ready certified integration: