SecurityScorecard provides an exclusive security rating platform able to determine the security risk of any organization on the Internet. The company's proprietary SaaS offering helps enterprises gain operational command of their security postures and across all of their partners, and vendors. The SecurityScorecard platform provides continuous, non-intrusive monitoring for any organization including third and fourth parties. SecurityScorecard offers a breadth and depth of critical data points including a broad range of risk categories such as Application Security, Malware, Patching Cadence, Network Security, Hacker Chatter, Social Engineering and Leaked Information.
Through integration, RSA Archer clients can leverage SecurityScorecard to improve vendor risk intelligence. The combined solution provides cybersecurity ratings for third parties and supporting data to provide detailed and in-depth information on the potential risks within those third parties- in the form of Factor ratings and Finding counts. This information enables security and risk professionals to assess the cybersecurity of potential business partners and to monitor cybersecurity ratings of existing partners.
SecurityScorecard integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Synchronize third party information with vendor data within SecurityScorecard
- Review SecurityScorecard company scores for RSA Archer third parties
- Drill into company scores to obtain factor scores, issue types, and findings
- Configure reports and alerts for score changes
- Include factor and sub-factor information for all company rating
- Schedule automated ingestion of SecurityScorecard data
- Include event log module captures historical changes for each company’s ratings
- Include triggered assessments and notifications, based on ratings such that assessments and/or notifications can be triggered based on changes to ratings
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer Third Party Governance
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Third Party Catalog
On-Demand Application (ODA) Requirements: One (1) - Three (3) RSA Archer On-Demand (ODA) licenses are required for the SecurityScorecard integration.
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 188.8.131.52 and greater. The integration is available for on premise implementations.
For More Information
To learn more about the SecurityScorecard RSA Ready certified integration: