Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence includes global coverage of over 750 regulatory bodies and more than 2,500 collections of regulatory and legislative materials. It is powered by news, analysis, and practical guidance from the Thomson Reuters global team of regulatory compliance experts and journalists.
The integration with Thomson Reuters Regulatory Feeds (TRRI Feeds) into the RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management offering affords compliance teams to more easily manage the ever-growing volume of alerts from the world’s financial regulators. TRRI feeds provide firms with automated regulatory alerts from a database covering hundreds of global regulators. Multiple TRRI feeds can be created and configured to a client’s specific regulatory requirements by content type, geography, keyword, sector, organizations, and themes. Providing client-defined, customizable feeds in Thomson Reuters provides an automated way for clients to quickly eliminate volumes of regulatory content that is not relevant to their organization.
The RSA Archer GRC Platform then allows customers to automatically import their Thomson Reuter data directly into the RSA Archer Regulatory Change Management solution. RSA Archer Regulatory Change Management then delivers the tools you need to analyze regulatory news, automatically notify responsible personnel, and proactively address issues before they impact your organization. Additionally, the RSA Archer GRC Platform produces real-time reports and user-specific dashboards to view regulatory news, type and impact to your organization, and to monitor the overall status of your regulatory change management program.
Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Consolidate information from multiple regulatory bodies
- Document the impact and sustain a repeatable auditable regulatory change program
- Report on activities related to regulatory issue remediation
- Implement a consistent and repeatable regulatory change management process
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.6.
- RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses: One (1) RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) license is required
For More Information
To learn more about the Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence Feed RSA Ready certified integration: