RiskLens specializes in the quantification of cybersecurity risk. RiskLens’ cyber risk quantification software is purpose-built on FAIR (Fair Analysis of Information Risk), the international standard quantitative model for information security and operational risk. RiskLens leverages calibrated estimates, statistical simulation methods such as Monte Carlo, industry-first loss tables and a prescriptive analysis workflow to quantify the probable financial loss exposure of cybersecurity events.
Through integration, RSA Archer clients can leverage RiskLens’ Cyber Risk Quantification Analyses. The integration adds RiskLens quantified analysis information directly to a Risk Issue. This allows the Risk Issue to be assessed alongside other issues with FAIR quantified risk outputs. Analyses can be updated over time and the changes can be sent back to the corresponding Risk Issue with the changes.
RiskLens integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Quantify exposure to cyber risk in financial terms
- Pass cyber risk quantification data to inform risk prioritization
- Prioritize risk mitigations based on business impact
- Conduct cost-benefit/ROI analysis of cybersecurity initiatives
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area:
- Impacted Use Cases:
Supported Platform Version
This offering has been validated on:
- RSA Archer Platform release 6.2 P3
- RSA Archer Platform release 6.8 or later.
For More Information
To learn more about the RiskLens RSA Ready certified integration:
- Review the implementation guide and installation package for RiskLens Gen2 Release 6.2 P3.
- Review the implementation guide and installation package for RiskLens Gen3 Release 6.8 or later.