This on-demand learning presents details of the steps and information required to configure the RSA SecurID Access Identity Assurance functions.
This on-demand learning describes the post-installation configurations required for RSA SecurID Access Identity Assurance. The purpose of and function of various configurations are discussed and the process to accomplish each configuration is described along with the options to be considered.
Demonstrations of the key configurations are provided to augment the descriptions and to show the specific steps involved.
IT and System Engineers interested in understanding more about how the Identity Assurance components can be configured for various applications and access policies
On-Demand Learning (self-paced eLearning)
Students should have familiarity with the concepts of: strong (multi-factor) user authentication, cloud applications, single sign-on, and networking communication.
Students should view the following RSA University on-demand learning courses prior to this course to help provide the background information about this product:
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Configure Additional Authentication (a.k.a. “Step-up Authentication”) and Conditional authentication in an RSA SecurID Access system
- Configure application access rules and policies
- Use RSA SecurID Authenticate and RSA SecurID tokens as authentication methods
Course Outline Configuring Access Policies and Additional (Step-up) Authentication
- Establishing Assurance Levels
- Choices for Authentication Condition
- Configuring Trusted Locations and Trusted networks
- Authentication Requirements and Condition Attributes Configuring Additional Authentication with RSA SecurID Tokens
- Configuring a Static Route to RSA Authentication Manager
- Connecting the hosted [Cloud] service to RSA Authentication Manager