RSA occasionally releases new versions of the Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) Connector software. When a new version is released, you must download and install the update manually on each IWA server in your RSA SecurID Access deployment.
Before you begin
- Check the RSA SecurID Access Release Notes for IWA Connector update announcements.
- Download the Integrated Windows Authentication Connector Installer.
- On the IWA server where you are installing the update, open Configure RSA SecurID Access IWA Connector and record the currently configured SAML properties. Refer to this information when installing the updated connector.
- Back up the signing certificate .pfx file.
- Uninstall the old IWA Connector from the Control Panel.
- Install the Integrated Windows Authentication Connector
- From the Windows Command Prompt, type
iisresetand press ENTER to reset Microsoft Internet Information Services.
We want your feedback! Tell us what you think of this page.