Manage RSA SecurID Access My Page

Document created by RSA Information Design and Development on Aug 18, 2017Last modified by RSA Information Design and Development on Nov 16, 2018
Version 15Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

RSA SecurID Access My Page is a web portal that helps provide a secure way for users to manage their devices. Users can complete RSA SecurID Authenticate device registration, using multifactor authentication and QR or numeric registration codes, and delete their devices (if necessary).

You must enable My Page if you want to use it. You select the primary authentication method and the policy used for additional authentication for signing into My Page.

Before you begin 

• You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
  • Know which access policy to use for additional authentication.

Confirm that the access policy contains authentication methods that are not used for primary authentication and can be completed by the user without the RSA SecurID Authenticate app, for example, SMS or Voice Tokencode. If you are not already using SMS or Voice Tokencode, contact your RSA sales representative for additional information.

Procedure 

1. In the Cloud Administration Console, click Platform > My Page.
  2. Enable My Page.

3. In the Primary Authentication Method drop-down list, select the authentication method to use.

4. In the Access Policy for Additional Authentication drop-down list, select the access policy to apply if primary authentication succeeds.

5. Click Save.

Previous Topic:Device Registration
You are here
Table of Contents > Users and Devices > Manage RSA SecurID Access My Page

Attachments

Outcomes