|Applies To||RSA Product Set: SecurID|
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Manager
RSA Version/Condition: 8.2
|Issue||This article explains how to request a trial license and software for RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 for use in a proof of concept or other Authentication Manager trial.|
For new customers
To request a trial license of RSA Authentication Manager 8.2, please complete the form for a 90 day trial for RSA SecurID Access.
For existing customers
- Go to the page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Version Upgrades button. This will bring you to your list of products.
- Click the Upgrade link next to your current license.
- Click Continue.
- Click License Conversion for Authentication Manager.
- Choose the option for a Test Upgrade License and click Submit.
- You are then notified that your request is being processed and you will receive an email when your license is ready for download. Click Continue.
- You are then taken to a page where you can download the software (if necessary). Follow the steps in 000034558 - How to download RSA Authentication Manager 8.x full kits and service packs from RSA Link, beginning at step 7 to download the software.
- The system will generate an 8.2 test license for your account, and you will be notified via email as soon as the 8.2 license is available to download.
- A trial license for RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 is valid for 90 days, and can be renewed a total of three times.
- Trial licenses provide access to all functionality of the product, including Risk Based Authentication (RBA) and On-Demand Authentication (ODA).
- If you need a trial license for RSA Authentication Manager 8.1 or lower, please contact your account manager or RSA sales representative.