This topic contains the rules and high-level tasks provides you must follow to deploy RSA Security Analytics components in the AWS.
You must adhere to the following rules when deploying Security Analytics in AWS.
- SSH to the Security Analytics Server instance at least once after deployment to initialize the system.
- Do not interrupt the execution of netconfig.sh script during the first SSH console login to any Security Analytics AWS instance
- Always use private IP addresses when you provision AWS Security Analyticsinstances.
- Before you enable the out-of-the-box (OOTB) dashboards, set the default data source in Reporting Engine configuration page.
- If you reboot the Packet Decoder instance, the tunnel is not retained. Create the tunnel on Packet Decoder again and restart the decoder service.
Table of Contents > Checklist