This self-placed On-Demand Lab course provides the learner with hands-on experience to understand the Account Collection in RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle, and practice its configuration for different data sources.
This project covers an Account Collectors scenario. This course is part of the “RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Implementation Scenarios” On-Demand Learnings and it incorporates the below:
- The material/labs used are based on v7.0.2
- Includes detailed explanation of the configuration process.
- Includes how to run and monitor the collected data.
RSA Customers, RSA Professional Services, RSA Customer Support, RSA Partners
Upon completion of this training, the learner should be able to:
- Understand the need for Account Collectors.
- Define Multi App Account Collectors.
- Configure an Active Directory Account Collector.
- Configure a Salesforce Account Collector.
- Configure a CSV Account Collector.
- Configure a Multi-App Account Collector.
- Run and Monitor the Account Collectors configured.
- Review the collected accounts and verify compatibility with their data sources.