You can select multiple event sources, or an entire group, or even all event sources for bulk editing. For example, you might want to change the Priority or the Manager for a large number of your event sources.
If you want to edit items that span multiple pages, you can do the following:
- In the browser, increase the page size (the maximum is 500 entries on a single page). If your page size is small, you might be able to get all of your items on a single page.
- Create a new event source group that contains only the items that you want to bulk edit. Then, you can select all items for that group, rather than selecting individual items.
- Bulk edit incrementally. On the first page, select the items that you want to edit. Make your edits, then go to the next page and repeat the process, until you have made all of your changes.
To bulk edit attributes for Event Sources:
- Go to ADMIN > Event Sources.
- Select the Manage tab.
- Optionally, select an event source group.
In the Event Sources panel, select one or more event sources to edit.
- Enter values for any of the available attributes. In the screen shot above, the Name and Priority attributes have been updated.
- When you have updated as many attributes as required, click Save.