You can export all or some of your event sources, along with their corresponding attributes, to a CSV file.
Note the following:
- The exported CSV includes all attribute columns.
- The exported CSV includes a header line at the top, listing each column name.
- You can export all entries in a group.
- You can export all entries (select the All group).
- You can select entries and export only those entries.
To export your Event Sources:
- Go to ADMIN > Event Sources.
Select the Manage tab.
The Event Sources Manage tab is displayed.
- Select the group that contains the event sources to export.
- Select as many event sources as you need. Alternatively, you can export the entire group: to export the entire group, you do not need to select any individual event sources.
The Export Event Sources dialog is displayed.
- Enter a file name and click Export.
The event source attributes are saved to the file name you specified, in a CSV format.