To download the RSA Archer Platform installer,
- Log in to RSA Link.
- Go to the RSA A.
- Under Product Versions, click the link for the version of RSA Archer you want to download.
- Click Platform Installer Download.
- In the appropriate row, click Upgrade.
- The following warning appears. Follow the instructions to obtain the new RSA Archer license key then click Continue.
- Review the information on the next page and click Continue.
- This brings you to the Order Detail page on myRSA.
- Hover over the three vertical lines to see options. Select Product List.
- Click the link under Description to begin the download. For RSA Archer 6.7, the link is named RSA Archer GRC Platform Software Upgrade Release 6.7P2HF1.
For earlier versions, click the gray Archive tab.
- Review the software terms and conditions. When done, click I Agree.
- On the Product Download page, select one or more files and click Download Selected Files.
- If needed, click the other tabs and download license keys, the download log or view the EULA.