000035538 - How can I download the RSA Archer platform full installer on RSA Download Central without installing the Download Manager plugin?

Document created by RSA Customer Support Employee on Sep 11, 2017
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Article Content

Article Number000035538
Applies ToRSA Product Set: Archer
RSA Product/Service Type: Archer Platform
RSA Version/Condition: 6.x
Platform: RSA Download Central (https://download.rsasecurity.com)
IssueI need to download the RSA Archer full installer but when I select the download and click on the Download Selected Files button in RSA Download Central I am prompted to install a Download Manager plugin in order to proceed.
Because my organization does not permit me to install browser plugins without authorization, I need to be able to download the full installer without the Download Manager plugin.
ResolutionThere are two methods for downloading software within RSA Download Central:
  • Checking the box for the download and clicking the Download Selected Files option, which requires the Download Manager plugin to be installed but allows for multiple files to be downloaded at once with greater speed.
  • Clicking on the file name of the download within the File Name column of the table, which initializes a standard download and does not require the plugin to be installed.
User-added image
Therefore, clicking on the file name of the download will allow users to download the RSA Archer platform full installer without first installing the Download Manager plugin.
NotesFor more information about these two methods, click on the Download Help link in the top-right section of the Product Download pane shown in the screenshot above.

Attachments

Outcomes