Live Resource View
The Live Resource View shows a detailed view of a selected resource. You can do the following in Live Resource View:
- Download the resource.
- Subscribe or unsubscribe the resource.
- Deploy the resource to services.
- Locate services on which the resource is deployed and remove the resource from services.
This workflow is overview of the entire procedure to access Warehouse data and generating reports for analyzing and investigating. To generate reports you must import the Warehouse Analytics models from the RSA Live and define and schedule a job.
What do you want to do?
*You can complete these tasks here (that is in the Live Resource view).
- "Create Live Account and Set Up Live on " NetWitness Suite topics in the Live Services Management Guide.
The following is an example of the Resource view.
To access Live Resource View, perform the following steps.
- In the main menu, select Configure > Live Content > Search Criteria.
From the Resource Types drop-down list, select resources.
- Do either one of the following:
- In the Live Resources view, from Show Results drop-down list select Detailed, click the resource type icon or the resource name.
- In the Live Resources view, from Show Results drop-down list select Grid, double-click a resource or select a resource and click Details.
The Live Resource View has a detailed view of a single resource and a toolbar.
The following is an example of the resource details displayed in the Resource View.
The following table describes the elements in the Resource Details section.
Resource View Toolbar
This following table describes the Live Resource view toolbar options.