You manage certificates by creating trust stores on the Log Collector. The Log Collector refers to these trust stores to determine whether or not the event sources are trusted.
Add a Certificate
To add a certificate:
- Go to ADMIN > Services.
- In the Services grid, select a Log Collector service.
- Click under Actions and select View > Config.
- Click the Settings tab.
- In the options panel, select Certificates.
The Add Cert dialog is displayed.
- Click Browse and select a certificate (*.PEM) from your network.
- Specify a password (if required).
- Click Save.
The following table describe the buttons and columns available in the Certificates panel.
Add Cert Dialog
The following table describes the parameters available in the Add Cert dialog.