This topic describes several other procedures.
- Displaying Resource Details in Live Resource View
- Downloading a Resource
- Locating and Removing a Deployed Resource from Services
- Showing Results as a List or in Detail
- Viewing Resource Details
After you select a resource (in the Live Resource View), you can view its detailed information.
To open a separate tab in the Live Resource view with details of a selected resource, do one of the following:
If you are viewing the Detailed Results, click the resource type icon or the resource name.
If you are viewing the list results, double-click a resource or select a resource and click Details.
You can download a single resource from the Live Resource View.
To download a resource:
- Go to (Configure) > Live Content.
- In the Search Criteria panel, enter the criteria needed to return the resource you want to download.
- Select a single resource, then click .
- Click .
The resource is saved as a ZIP archive to your local Downloads folder.
You can locate and remove a deployed resource from services from the Live Resource View.
To view a list of services on which a resource is deployed:
The Service Locator dialog is displayed.
- Select one or more services in the Services list.
The resource is removed from the selected services.
Select Show Results > Grid to change to grid results when viewing detailed results.
Select Show Results > Detailed to change to detailed results when viewing grid results.
You can display detailed information about a subscribed resource in the Resource View.
To view details: