This topic describes the components of the CONFIGURE > ESA Rules > Settings tab. In the Settings tab, you can perform the following tasks:
- View a list of meta keys
- Configure a data enrichment source
- Add a connection to an external database
What do you want to do?
The following figure shows the Meta Key References section in the Settings tab.
Meta Key References
The Meta Key References section lists each meta key and the type of value the key requires.
In the Enrichment Sources section, you can configure the following external data sources:
- External Database Reference
- In-Memory Table
- Warehouse Analytics
- Context Hub List
The following figure shows the Enrichment Sources section in the Settings tab.
In the Database Connections section, you can configure a connection to an external database so ESA can access that data.
In the Database Connections section you can perform the following:
- Add a Database Connection
- Delete a Database Connection
- Edit a Database Connection
- Duplicate a Database Connection
- Import a Database Connection
- Export a Database Connection