The Updates to the Deployment dialog displays changes to the deployment, such as adding a rule or service. Deployment updates are indicated by the update icon () next to the name of the deployment in the Rules tab options panel.
What do you want to do?
- Remove an ESA Service from a Deployment
- Additional Deployment Procedures
- Edit or Delete a Rule in a Deployment
To access this dialog:
- Go to CONFIGURE > ESA Rules.
The Rules tab opens by default.
- In the options panel, under the Deployments section, select or add a deployment.
- In the Deployment panel, click Show Updates.
The Updates to the Deployment dialog is displayed.
The following figure is an example of this dialog.
The Updates to the Deployment dialog displays the number of updates at the top of the dialog. The following table describes the parameters of this dialog.