The Updates to the Deployment dialog displays changes made to the deployment, such as adding a rule or service. Deployment updates are indicated by the update icon () next to the name of the deployment in the Rules tab options panel.
What do you want to do?
|Role||I want to ...||Show me how|
|Content Expert||Deploy rules to run on ESA.||ESA Rule Deployment Steps|
|Content Expert||Edit or delete an ESA rule deployment.||Edit the ESA Rule Deployment Name or Delete a Deployment|
|Content Expert||View deployment updates.||Show Updates to an ESA Rule Deployment|
- Replace an ESA Service in an ESA Rule Deployment
- Add or Remove a Data Source
- Edit or Delete a Rule in a Deployment
To access this dialog:
- Go to (Configure) > ESA Rules.
The Rules tab opens by default.
- In the options panel, under the Deployments section, select or add a deployment.
- In the Deployment panel, click Show Updates.
The Updates to the Deployment dialog is displayed.
The following figure is an example of this dialog.
The Updates to the Deployment dialog displays the number of updates at the top of the dialog. The following table describes the parameters of this dialog.
|Date||Displays the day and time of the update.|
|User||Displays the user who made the update.|
|Action||Describes the update.|