This topic provides instructions to edit, duplicate, or delete an Event Stream Analysis (ESA) rule. When you edit a rule, ESA applies the updated criteria going forward. No changes are made to previously generated alerts.
Edit a Rule
- Go to (Configure) > ESA Rules > Rules tab.
The Rules tab is displayed.
- In the Rule Library, select the rule you want to edit and click .
Depending on the rule type, the respective rule tab is displayed.
- Modify the required parameters.
- Click Save.
Duplicate a Rule
- In the Rule Library, select the rule you want to duplicate and click .
- The Duplicate a Rule dialog is displayed. The system adds Copy of in front of the rule name.
- In the Name field, type a unique name for the duplicate rule and click OK.
A duplicate rule with the new name is added to the Rule Library.