This topic provides instructions on how to add Archiver Archiver as a data source to Reporting Engine to generate reports for the data collected by Archiver.
Ensure that you have:
- Installed the Archiver host in your network environment.
- Installed and configured a Log Decoder Decoder in your network environment.
- Verified that Reporting Engine and Archiver services are active.
To associate an Archiver data source with Reporting Engine:
- Go to ADMIN > Services.
- In the Services panel, select a Reporting Engine service.
- In the Actions column, select View > Config.
- Select the Sources tab.
The Available Services dialog is displayed.
- Select the Archiver that you want to add as data source to the Reporting Engine and click OK.
- In the Service Information dialog, type the username and password for the Archiver.
The selected Archiver is listed in the NWDB Data Sources category.
You can now create reports on the data collected by Archiver.
Configure alerts for archive storage.