This topic provides instructions for downloading your RSA product licenses from Download Central (DLC).
- At SAP order delivery, a DLC Welcome e-mail message is sent to all Customer Contacts that are included on the SAP Sales Order. Each contact receives an e-mail confirmation of the order. If the Customer Contact is a new DLC user, they also receive an e-mail message containing instructions explaining how to create their account.
For new users, the Instructions e-mail message contains a Click Here link, as shown in the following example. This link takes you to the Enrollment Portal, where you must configure a Risk-Based Authentication (RBA) method for your account.
- After the RBA method is enabled, you receive a Confirmation e-mail message containing your User ID (which is your e-mail address), along with a temporary password. During the initial login session, you are prompted to change your password. Once your password is changed, you are logged into Download Central (DLC).
- When you navigate to https://download.rsasecurity.com, the RSA Secure Logon screen is displayed, as shown in the example below.
- Enter your User ID and click OK, which displays the Password field. After you enter your password, you are logged into Download Central.
Your contact e-mail address is used to authenticate your User ID. If the Customer Authentication process is successful, the Download Central Software/License page displays a list of all downloadable RSA Products, Serial Numbers, Purchase Orders, and Sales Orders that is associated with this particular Customer Contact.
The list of products, sales orders, and purchase orders is filtered and displays only those which were ordered for the Order Location you selected in the drop-down menu, as shown in the following example.
- If the desired order is not displayed, you can use the Column Filter to narrow your search by filtering on any of the following criteria:
- Product Name
- Serial Number
- Purchase Order
- Sales Order
In the following example, the Purchase Order filter was used to locate Customer Purchase Order 778899.
- When your desired download is located in the Please select order location drop-down menu, click on the highlighted line item, as shown in the following example.
- Click on the highlighted line item.
- To download your product license, place your cursor over the
The Order Detail screen is displayed.
- Two options are available for downloading your product license.
- If you select License(s), you are forwarded to the License Information page where you can download your license file by clicking the Download button.
- If you select Product List, you are forwarded to the Product Information page where you can download your product software by clicking the Description and following the screen prompts.