To create a stream:
- Go to ADMIN > Services.
- In the Services view, select the added Warehouse Connector service and select > View > Config.
The Services Config view of Warehouse Connector is displayed.
- Click the Streams tab.
- On the Streams tab, click .
- In the Add Stream dialog, perform the following:
- In the Stream Name field, enter a name for the stream.
- In the Select Destination drop-down menu, select a destination from the list of destinations added to the Warehouse Connector.
- In the Select Source field, select sources from the list of sources displayed.
- In the Session ID column, enter the last session id.
If you provide any session id, the Warehouse Connector will start the aggregation from that session, whereas if this is left blank, the aggregation will start from the current session.
- Click Save.
Previous Topic:Configure a Stream
Next Topic:Finalize the Stream
You are hereTable of Contents > Configure a Stream > Create a Stream