The ESA settings panel is where you enable and disable cross-site correlation. Cross-site correlation is a new capability being exposed only for early field trials. This capability is not intended for wide adoption.
- Define a Template for ESA Alert Notifications
- Investigation and Malware Analysis Guide
- Context Hub Configuration Guide
|1||Displays the ESA Setting Panel.|
The features of the ESA Settings panel are:
- Enable Cross-Site Correlation checkbox: when checked enables cross-site correlation in ESA. When you add a deployment in ADMIN > Alerts > Configure, you can deploy the same rule set on multiple ESA services for centralized rules processing.
- Apply button: activates your selection.