You can choose a filter to display:
- Events belonging to a particular event source
- Events belonging to particular event source types
- Events collected from a particular log Collector
- Events list arranged in a order based on the Event Source Type, Log Collector, Log Decoder or Last Event Time.
To filter the list of event sources:
- Go to ADMIN > Health & Wellness.
- Select Event Source Monitoring.
- Filter the list in one of the following ways:
- To view the events generated by a particular event source, type the required event source in the Event Source field. Select Regex to enable Regex filter and click Apply. It performs a regular expression search against text and lists out the specified category. This field also supports globbing pattern matching.
All events generated by the Event Source specified are displayed.
- To view events collected from a particular Log Collector, select a Log Collector from the drop-down list and click Apply.
A list of all events being collected from the specified Log Collector from various event sources is displayed.
For details on various parameters and description, see Event Source Monitoring View.
Previous Topic:Configure Event Source Monitoring
You are hereTable of Contents > Monitoring Health and Wellness of NetWitness Suite > Monitor Event Sources > Filter Event Sources