You can filter hosts and services in the monitoring view in one of the following ways:
- Hosts belonging to a particular group
- A specific host and its associated services
- Hosts whose services are stopped
- Hosts whose services have stopped processing or processing has been turned off
- Hosts that have physical drive problems
- Hosts that have logical drive problems
- Hosts that have full file systems
For the related reference topic, see Monitoring View.
To filter hosts and services:
Go to ADMIN > Health & Wellness.
The Health & Wellness view is displayed with the Alarms tab open by default.
- Select the Monitoring tab.
Filter the hosts and services in one of the following ways:
To view a list of hosts and their associated services belonging to a particular group, select the group in the Groups panel.
All hosts and their associated services belonging to the specified group are displayed in the Hosts panel.
For example, if you select the group LC_Group in the Groups panel, a list of all hosts that are part of the group are displayed.
To view a list of all services that have stopped processing, click Stopped Processing in the Hosts panel.
A list of all the hosts that have at least one service with the status as stopped processing is displayed.
- In a similar way, you can filter the list of hosts and the associated services by choosing the appropriate filter:
- Click Stopped Services to display a list of all stopped services.
- Click Physical Drive Problems to display a list of host with physical drive problems.
- Type the host name in the Filter box to display only the required host and the services running on the host.