The Gauges section of the Service Stats view presents statistics in the form of an analog gauge. The properties of each individual gauge are editable; all gauges have an editable title and some have additional editable properties.
Edit Properties of a Gauge
- Go to ADMIN > Services
The Admin Services view is displayed.
- Select a service and select View > Stats in the Actions column.
The Service Stats view includes the Gauges section.
Go to the gauge for which you want to edit properties (for example, Memory Process).
- Click the Properties icon () to display the parameter names and values.
- To highlight the value of the Display Name field, double-click on the value; for example, Memory Process.
- Type a new value for the Display Name and click the Properties icon ().
The new title replaces Memory Process.
Add Stats to the Gauges Section
You can add more gauges by dragging a statistic from the Chart Stats Tray into the Gauges section.
- To expand the Chart Stats Tray, click .
- Scroll down and select a statistic, for example, Session Rate (maximum).
- Drag the statistic to the Gauges section.
The new gauge is displayed in the Gauges section.