The Health & Wellness module of NetWitness Platform provides the ability to:
- View the current health of all the hosts, services running on the hosts, and various aspects of the hosts’ health.
- Monitor the hosts and services in your network environment.
- View details of various event sources configured with NetWitness Platform.
- View system stats for the selected hosts by filtering the views as required.
In addition, you can configure Archiver monitoring and Warehouse Connector monitoring, use the procedures on monitoring host statistics, and work with system logs to monitor NetWitness Platform.
The figure displays the Health & Wellness module of the NetWitness Platform user interface and various sections in the Health & Wellness module.
For more details about monitoring NetWitness Platform health and wellness, see:
- Best Practices
- Displaying System and Service Logs
- Maintaining Queries Using URL Integration
- Manage Policies
- Monitor Alarms
- Monitor Event Sources
- Monitor Health and Wellness Using SNMP Alerts
- Monitor Hosts and Services
- Monitor Service Statistics
- Monitor System Statistics
- Troubleshooting Health & Wellness