The Health & Wellness module of NetWitness Platform enables you to:
- View the current health of all the hosts, all services running on the hosts, and various aspects of the health of your hosts.
- Monitor the hosts and services in your network environment.
- View details of various event sources configured with NetWitness Platform.
- View system stats for the selected hosts by filtering the views as required.
You can also configure Archiver and Warehouse Connector monitoring, monitor host statistics, and work with system logs to monitor NetWitness Platform.
Note: All users have permission to view the entire Health and Wellness interface by default. The Administrator and the Operator roles are the only roles that can manage the Policies view by default. Refer to the "Role Permissions" topic in the Security User Management Guide for a complete list of the default permissions for the NetWitness Platform Interface.
The following figure displays the Health & Wellness module of the NetWitness Platform user interface.
For more information about monitoring NetWitness Platform health and wellness, see:
- Review Best Practices
- Display System and Service Logs
- Maintain Queries Using URL Integration
- Manage Policies
- Monitor Alarms
- Monitor Event Sources
- Monitor Health and Wellness Using SNMP Alerts
- Monitor Hosts and Services
- Monitor Service Statistics
- Monitor System Statistics
- Troubleshooting Health & Wellness