You can test a chart in the Test a Chart view.
To test a chart:
- Select MONITOR > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Charts.
The Chart view is displayed.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Test Chart to view the chart.
The View Chart view tab is displayed.
- Select the From and To date ranges.
- Select the Series, either Time Series or Summary.
- From the Chart Type drop-down list, select the chart type.
- Click Run Test to run the test.
The chart data (if any) for the selected time range is displayed.
Previous Topic:View a Chart
Next Topic:Investigate a Chart
You are hereTable of Contents > Test a Chart