You can test a chart in the Test a Chart view.
To test a chart:
Go to Monitor > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
The Chart view is displayed.
Do one of the following:
- In the Charts toolbar, click .
- In the Charts panel, double-click a chart or select a chart and click .
- In the Charts panel, select a chart and in Actions column, click > Edit.
The Build Chart view tab is displayed.
Click Test Chart to view the chart.
The View Chart view tab is displayed.
- In the Time Range drop-down, select the hours range.
- Select the Series, either Chart Values over Time or Chart with Totals.
- In the Items To Plot field, select the number of items to plot.
- From the Chart Type drop-down list, select the chart type.
- Click Run Test to run the test.
The chart data (if any) for the selected time range is displayed.