You can investigate the chart by navigating directly to the Investigation module from the chart.
To investigate a chart:
- Select MONITOR > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Charts.
The Chart view is displayed.
- In the Chart toolbar, click View All Charts.
All the executed charts for the selected date from the Chart Options panel are displayed on a new tab.
- Click the chart name to view the chart details such as the time at which the chart is executed and the default data source used for the chart execution.
- Do one of the following:
- Click a data point on the chart to investigate.
- In the toolbar, click Investigate to investigate for the entire time range.
Previous Topic:Test a Chart
Next Topic:Manage Chart Groups and Charts
You are hereTable of Contents > Investigate a Chart