In the Build Report view, you can create a report, add text and rules, and schedule a report.
This workflow shows the procedure to create and schedule a report.
*You can complete these tasks here.
- Configure and Generate a Report
- Configure a Rule
- Create and Schedule a Report
- View a Report
- Investigate a Report
- Manage Lists, Rules or Reports
- Report View
- Scheduled Reports View
- Reports Permissions Dialog
To access this view
Select MONITOR > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
The Reports view is displayed.
The Build Report tab is displayed.
The Build Report view consists of the following panels:
The Report panel allows you to create a report by assigning a name to the report. The content in a report depends on the items selected from the Text and Rules panels.
The following table lists the features of the Report Panel and the description.
The Text panel consists of a list of text elements that add to the look and feel of the report. You can use these text elements to format the report.
- To add more structure to reports, you can use these headers defined in the Text panel to indent up to four levels. This allows you to identify specific sections in a report that can be included in the Table of Contents for easy navigation in the report result.
- To add headers to the Report panel, drag and drop H1, H2, H3, or H4 onto the Report pane based on the desired level of indentation.
The Rules panel consists of a list of rules that are defined in the Rules. From the rules list, you can drag and drop rules onto the Report panel to associate those rules with the report.
You can search for a specific rule using search text box provided in the Rules panel.