In Import Report dialog, you can import groups containing subgroups and reports from other instances of NetWitness Suite into Report Groups panel. Reports must be in a valid binary file that was exported from another NetWitness Suite instance.
This workflow shows the procedure to manage reports or report groups.
*You can complete these tasks here.
- Configure and Generate a Report
- Configure a Rule
- Create and Schedule a Report
- View a Report
- Investigate a Report
- Manage Lists, Rules or Reports
- Report View
- Build Report View
To access the Import Report dialog:
- Select MONITOR > Reports.
The Manage tab is displayed.
- Click Reports.
The Report view is displayed.
- In the Report Groups panel, select a folder to import the file.
- Do one of the following:
The following table lists the features of the Import Report dialog.