After you have configured the required data sources you can customize the settings for the data sources based on your requirement.
To access and configure settings:
- Go to ADMIN> Services.
The services view is displayed.
- In the Services panel, select the Context Hub service and click > View > Config.
The Services Config view of Context Hub is displayed.
- Select the data source for which you want to configure the settings and click in the Actions column.
The following screenshot is an example of the NetWitness Endpoint settings dialog:
- Configure the following fields:
Click any one of the following options:
- Cancel - select this option to cancel the changes.
- Save - select this option to save the changes.
Save and Close - select this option to save and close the dialog.
Based on the data source you select, the Response Groups differ. The following table describes the response groups for every data source.